Hello, world. It's been awhile.
I've finally made the conscious decision to come out of hibernation and get back into life. It's actually more of a hassle than it sounds, but surely it's worth it. While in lock-down, I've been missing my friends. I've missed writing and crocheting. I've missed planning, dreaming and scheming.
Ash has settled into a vague routine, Boo is as compliant as a fiery four year old can be, and I'm generally caffeinated enough to function effectively. I think it's time to get out of my metaphorical pajamas, and put on a flowing hippy dress to dance around the campfire of an active and fulfilling life in.
So, bring on playgroup and coffee dates, blogging and projects, crocheting and craft, (...perhaps a tiny bit of study) - and above all, extreme housewifery.
Hey, I need to make what I do sound exciting somehow.
Take care, and I hope to catch up with you sooon!
No comments:
Post a Comment