First of all, let me clear up one small misunderstanding from the previous post:
When I said I was crocheting blankets and would love people to join me, I didn't specifically mean you had to learn to crochet! If you already know how to knit or have other handy skills and would like to help out - that's fantastic! However, if you would like to challenge yourself in learning something new, by all means go for it!
Now, the good stuff.
I have been in contact with the lovely people at the Carevan Foundation and they would love to take donations. I asked what other things would be handy for them and they suggested scarves, gloves and beanies. So if you have limited time or yarn - there's a perfect project for you!
If you're feeling particularly creative, they would also love knitted or sewn bears, bunnies, etc. to go in hampers at Christmas time.
At this point in time I would simply love to be challenged and see how much I can get together by the end of the month. If you're interested in helping out, please have a chat to me. And make sure you check out the Carevan Foundations website and have a look at their good work, particularly their programs.
Have a beautiful day. xx
At this point in time I would simply love to be challenged and see how much I can get together by the end of the month. If you're interested in helping out, please have a chat to me. And make sure you check out the Carevan Foundations website and have a look at their good work, particularly their programs.
Have a beautiful day. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment